Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The abstract is written within 300-350 words with the following subheadings:
-Purpose of the study
-Originality/Novelty of the study
- The submitted manuscript has not been previously submitted and published. Please be reminded that IJSSER follows the free Plagiarism policy. The maximum permitted similarity index is 10%.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file (.doc or.docx) format and strictly as per journal template available at http://ijsser.com/Sample_paper.docx. The maximum word limit is 5000 to 7000.
- Number of Authors: Strictly not more than 5 authors with their complete name, their affiliations, and their email address.
- The main text body is in font size 10 and heading with 12 font size. It contains Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Result or analysis, Discussion, Conclusion, Limitations and Future Recommendations.
- All tables and images are correctly numbered and kept at the proper place inside the article or after the reference list. Tables and images carry proper caption (in bold) and quoted/cited/referred within the main text.
- In-text citation and end reference list should be constructed in APA 6th edition style. For more details see the Author Guidelines.
IJSSER is open access journal under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction. All the published materials in IJSSER are free of charge. Researchers and authors can download the published article in IJSSER and allow them to read, copy, distribute, submit to their institution’s library, and any other repositories without the remix. As well as, they are must distribute the material under the same license as original published material.
IJSSER has an open access policy to its content to make the research freely available, easy to access, and support to the global exchange knowledge under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 . Researchers and academicians are allowed to download, copy, print, and access the link for the full text of the published material with no charges.